ABSOLUTE STAR, our true bestseller !!!
Join our most favourite tour combining the best from argiculture and cultural wonders.
• Krakow, European gem full of hidden treasures
• Auschwitz and Birkenau with its infamous concentration camp
• Technical visits: dairy, COOP, winery, organic goat farm, etc.
• Moravia and its wine treasures
• Budweiser Brewery and beer tasting
• Romantic Hluboka castle
• Cesky Krumlov, where fairy tales are real
• Prague, absolute must, truly one of the most beautiful cities all around the world
DAY 1 Arrival Krakow Poland
• Individual arrivals to Krakow - the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Visla River in the Lesser Poland region, the city dates back to the 7th century. Krakow has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life and is one of Poland's most important economic hubs. Individual transfer to the hotel.
• Overnight in Krakow
DAY 2 Auschwitz and Krakow Tour
• Auschwitz (Oswieczim) and Birkenau- a sacred place with the infamous concentration camp designed by the Nazis to exterminate European Jews. Auschwitz-Birkenau is the general term for the network of Nazi concentration and labor camps. Together this complex was the largest of all the Nazi death camps across Europe and could hold upwards of 150,000 inmates at any given time.
• Drive back to Krakow for CITY TOUR - Jewish Quarter – Kazimierz, enjoy the picturesque houses, winding little streets and cobbled squares and continue with the Wawel Castle with its riches of precious objects and eventful history. Our guided walk finish at the Market Square in the heart of the Old Town.
• Overnight in Krakow
DAY 3 Olomouc and Technical visit
• General information about Polish agriculture given by representative of Agrar Chamber of Low Poland region
• Technical visit : Private dairy farm - typical Polish family farm. 85 Holstein cows, 65 ha of agricultural land.
• Lunch in a country restaurant near the farm, transfer to Czech Republic
• Later afternoon arrival in Olomouc, a fascinating city whose historical significance compares only to that of Prague. It boasts monuments of almost all architectural styles, ranging from Romanesque to Gothic to Baroque to Renaissance to Art Nouveau. Olomouc is also included on the UNESCO list of world heritage sites.
• Evening guided walk followed by dinner
• Overnight in centrally located 4* hotel in Olomouc
DAY 4 Technical visit, Wine and Folklore
• Free morning in center of Olomouc for leisure or walk though medieval streets and squares.
• Technical visit of a large international corporate farm. Farm operates in the UK, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania on just under 80,000 hectares. From this is 22.000 hectares in the Czech Republic. In CZ they concentrate on arable, dairy 10.000 liters of milk/day and, new energy. Will be guided by Iain (UK origin) – the general director for the Czech Republic.
• Lunch in town of Kromeriz
• Guide tour through Kromeriz (UNESCO listed)- the town which is, thanks to its rich history, unique monuments and characteristic genius loci, called Moravian Athens. Besides the Castle, it's gardens, the flower gardens and other site- worthy parts of Kromeriz, the actual town itself is a peaceful and a beautiful place.
• Short technical visits to see wine yards and wine production unit
• Wine cellar evening – wine tasting, dinner & folklore performance (wine cellar is next to the hotel, no evening transfer needed)
• Overnight in 4* in South Moravia
DAY 5 Iron Curtain and two Technical visits
• Visit of the Iron Curtain remnants in Cizov. The Iron Curtain symbolized the boundary dividing East and West Europe from the end of World War II in 1945 until the end of the Cold War in 1991.
• Technical visit: Private goat (590 heads) and sheep (230 heads) organic farm with own dairy plant
• Lunch at a farm include testing of farm cheeses and yoghurts.
• Technical visit: A 4800 hectare Czech corporate farm was transformed from former cooperative. Farm is specialized in arable farming (4200 ha arable land – mainly wheat, barley and maize) , dairy (450 Holstein cows) , beef ( 200 Aberdeen Angus) and new energy (bio gas) . We will visit arable section with GPS navigation system implanted in each of the farm machines and biogas production.
• Transfer to Cesky Krumlov
• Evening town walk followed by dinner
• Overnight in centrally located 4* hotel in Cesky Krumlov
DAY 6 Budweiser Brewery and Cesky Krumlov
• Morning walk in Cesky Krumlov: a real gem among Czech cities ranking high on the UNESCO list for its unrepeatable medieval character, winding little streets and a number of well-preserved Renaissance and Gothic monuments.
• Transfer to Ceske Budejovice (former German name Budweiss)
• Original Budweisser Brewery in Ceske Budejovice with beer testing (second largest brewery in the Czech Republic, still government owned)
• Lunch in the brewery restaurant
• Castle visit Hluboká, formerly middle aged castle rebuilt in to romantic neo-Gothic style in 19th century.
• Transfer to Prague to meet all General Assembly participants
• Short stop in UNESCO listed Holasovice village, famous by its peasant baroque style (depends on weather)
• Overnight in Prague 4* hotel
DAY 7+ Prague - TAILOR-MADE
• Program as well as the length of the Prague's program can be tailor-made based on your demands and requirements. Various options e.g. city walk, cruise dinner, leisure time, cultural events, architecture, culinary, etc.
• Overnight in Prague 4* hotel